Very few beauty lovers know that poor scalp health is a major reason for thinning and damaged hair conditions. You will try various types of high-quality moisturizers, Serums, cleansers, etc to keep your skin glowing but not caring too much about your hair except for the shampoo usage. But right from blow-drying to cleansing with those shampoos, there’s a high percentage of damage to the scalp without you realizing its extent. Added with the enhancing levels of exposure to the sun and other environmental toxins, you end up with an unhappy scalp.
How is scalp health affected?
If you’re thinking too much about hair loss, it is key to know that a healthy scalp is responsible for healthy hair in significant amounts. As the skin on the face, the scalp comprises a large number of sweat glands, hair follicles, and sebaceous glands relative to other places on the body. This implies that the scalp has the highest chance to attract toxins when it generates oil and sweat. Hair follicles will require natural oils for optimal functionality, but even a reduction in the amount of oil can lead to other issues. Hair scalp has a huge part to play in keeping your hair healthy for a long time. It can have a huge impact on slowing up the hair fall rate and appearance of the hair. Hence, it is key to develop good scalp health along with keeping good care of your facial skin.
- Keravive treatment is an exclusive and soothing treatment crafted to clean, excite, nurture, and hydrate the scalp for healthy and fuller hair. It is a 3-step treatment that will enhance the health of scalp skin and hair and can be employed on all types of individuals who are suffering from thinning hair or hair loss issues.
- Cleanse & Exfoliation will pull the dirt, oil, and other toxins from the scalp and hair follicles while encouraging circulation.
- Stimulate & Nourishing stage involves employing a precise solution that encourages the scalp and hair follicles with growth factors and essential proteins to promote thicker and healthier-looking hair.
- Extend & Improve the results with suggested products to support the treatment and bring daily nourishment and support to the scalp and hair follicles.
How is the treatment unique?
- HydraFacial Keravive is a proven and effective treatment that stimulates, cleanses, nourishes, and hydrates the scalp for fuller and healthier-looking hair. A precise combination of cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration in the clinic and daily use of the suggested hair care products enhance the circulation and nourish the hair follicles for thicker, fuller and healthier-looking hair for prolonged periods.
- It is suggested that patients take the Keravive treatment as per the suggested sessions and intervals with regular daily use of the products. Repetitive sessions must be supervised as per requirements from the skin expert depending on the skin response and hair health after initial treatment. This treatment has effective results for Scalp flaking, dryness, itchiness, or irritation. It is also beneficial for hair thinning or loss due to hormonal, environmental, or physiological aspects like stress and depression. This procedure is also employed while getting ready for a hair transplant or undergoing hair loss treatments like Propecia, Rogaine, Natural Growth Factor Injections, or Laser treatment.
- The first 3 treatments will be typically performed with a one-month gap between them. After these initial treatment sessions of three iterations, it may be decided about additional treatments specifically. Instances have shown that relying on the health of the scalp, it may be scheduled every month or even every year. If this Keravive treatment is done along with other treatments such as Natural Growth Factor Injections, or DIY topical treatments, then these treatments will be used carefully with expert schedule customizations. The scalp and roots of the hair will be moist after the treatment and it will require at least half an hour to dry completely. You will be recommended to wait until the next day to wash and apply other products to the hair only after 24 hours to get the best outcome from the treatment.
Benefits from Keravive treatment:
Keravive treatment is an exclusive blend of artificial growth factors and skin proteins typically unavailable in an unhealthy scalp. Due to this, Keravive treatment is very beneficial when compared to other products that employ products derived from human and animal extracts that comprise non-beneficial substances for enhancing scalp health. The best blend of growth factors and proteins will ensure the optimal health of the scalp. The Keravive treatment will aid in enhancing the overall scalp health and aid in the absorption of topical products like never before. But after the Keravive treatment, a patient must use the suggested medications for some days. Once you get the nod for using other medications, you can go ahead and use the topical medications. There may be some kind of hair shedding and may be mistaken for the side effects. But this may be a natural shedding and indications of a healthy state of the scalp.
How can it be used in conjunction with other treatments?
It is not suggested to have Keravive treatment and Natural Growth Factor Injections procedures in the same sessions for ideal results. The prescribed treatment substitutes Keravive and Natural Growth Factor Injections treatments and leaves a gap between treatments. Laser treatments can be used in conjunction with the Keravive take-home product which needs to be used according to the careful suggestions of the skin expert.
A healthy scalp is an essential factor along with facial skin. Any person who has problems regarding thinning or damaged hair can benefit greatly from improving their scalp health. Belle Visage is a trusted medical aesthetic studio offering Burleson and the surrounding Johnson County regions concierge-level beauty, anti-aging, and self-care services in a soothing environment. Belle Visage is the dream of Dr. Michelle Beeson, an experienced medical professional having the vision to bring a passion for top-notch health, wellness, and aesthetic services to her local community.